Etiam eu molestie eros, commodo hendrerit sapien. Maecenas tempus leo ac nisi iaculis porta. Sed sapien tortor, aliquet a velit ut, lacinia molestie velit.
Who We Are
The Miss Bronze U.K Scholarship Pageant system exists for the purpose of empowering women and redefining the beauty of a woman. Besides our main purpose, the system provides personal and professional opportunities for young women.
It is our pride to make available a pageant system with augmented moral values and the chance for exceptional and dignified ladies to compete not for their physical attributes.
TO EMPOWER ALL WOMEN NATIONALLY
• Promote health, well-being and inner beauty among women.
• Inspiring positive role models and their engagements in community service.
• Rejuvenate the concept of partnership for stronger communities and sustainable growth.
• Make available tools which help women to be their utmost best.
• Celebrating their triumphs.
• Promoting the fight against inequality within and among communities, to the end poverty in all its forms.
• Encourage employment, decent work conditions and sustainable economic growth for all poor women.
• Use the “title for a purpose” to make a lasting change.
• The celebration of identity, cultural diversity and community integration.
• Encouraging education for all women and promoting lifelong learning.
We envisage the fostering of goodwill ambassadors for the community by inspiring individual development, personnel platforms, and community.
We operate by values which reinforce everything we do:
FACILITATE – We recognise contributors are individuals and being responsive to their needs. We empower participants to exercise self-motivation, confidence and maximise independence.
INTEGRITY -We show respect to all we deal with including our partners and sponsors. Our aspiration is to relate with others with the utmost morals of being honest without compromising the best interest of our beneficiary. We are impartial, flexible and embracing diversity.
PASSION – We have the passion to make a difference to improve living standards, supporting people to turn their dreams to reality and to bring hope to the despair.
COMMITTED-We are committed to excellence in everything that we do and we are a listening and learning organisation.
ACCOUNTABILITY – we take Personal responsibility for our sponsors, partners, participants and the community we serve via being transparent in all our undertakings, making responsible and informed decisions for the sustainability of the project
COLLABORATION -We develop, maintain and nurture a symbiotic and effective relationship with our partners, participants, diverse communities, service providers, government and non-governmental organisations. Our relationship is based on respect and value for each other; we collaborate with our partners to enhance our resource which makes a difference to even more women and children.
NB: The Bronze UK National Scholarship Pageant is independently owned and operated by Arts 4 Survival organisation and is not associated with any other beauty pageant, competition, contest, or event.
We are still accepting applications throughout the next coming weeks. Our mission is to empower women and redefine beauty. We...
We are now accepting contestants to take part in Miss Bronze UK 2018-19 Pageant 3rd Edition, the official dignified national...
Miss BRONZE UK 2017 Crowned: See who won the Dignified and Esteemed Pageant Competition. The 2nd Edition MISS BRONZE UK...